|2012-2013 Visual Audition Requirements
- Continuous thumb roll flips (right hand)
- Continuous back hand flips (left hand)
- Back-to-front finger twirls (right and left hand)
- Vertical one turn
- Horizontal one turn
- Vertical two turn
- Right reverse illusion
- Three baton showers (5 with one turn)
- Split leap
- Jazz ball change
- Splits (right and left)
- Horizontal two turn
- Vertical three turn
- Three baton trick (toss, toss, backhand)
- Kick routine
- Double pirouettes on left and right
- Triple pirouette, turns in second, right leap, left leap
- Creative leap combination
- Jazz routine
- Jump split
Color Guard Requirements:
- Candidates must perform a group routine and a dance routine.
- They will also show knowledge of some basic skills such as, drop spins, thumb flips, and over-handed spins.
- Any comfortable clothing is acceptable Monday-Thursday of clinic.
- Clothing should be neat, clean, modest, and non-restrictive.
- Black leotard, black jazz pants, black jazz shoes, hair in bun and pulled completely away from the face.
- Performance make-up should be worn.
- Color guard candidates need to wear comfortable tennis shoes.